Social Media Content Producer
- Conceptualise, capture, edit and publish frequent social media posts across GWA's social media channels. These include but are not limited to still and video content for TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
- Engage with GWA's social media audiences in a professional and consistent manner.
- Seek and develop relationships with other social media influencers / bloggers / vloggers as applicable.
- Proactively manage GWA's social media inboxes, filtering and forwarding to relevant colleagues if needed.
- Liaise with GWA's external marketing agencies to plan offers / promotions and schedule supporting marketing campaigns.
- Research latest social media trends and identify opportunities to capitalise on these trends.
- Monitor and report on monthly social media activity and its effectiveness.
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with other team members
- The successful candidate will be comfortable presenting and demonstrating products on camera. A track record of producing high quality, engaging content will be advantageous.
- A thorough understanding of social media platforms, placements and their apps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Enthusiasm and creativity, a genuine passion for the beauty industry and makeup artistry.
- Familiarity with leading video editing suites (Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to plan, manage time efficiently and work autonomously to achieve GWA's objectives.
Location – Watford, UK (remote working will be considered for suitable candidates)
Salary – based on experience.
Please send CV with a few words on why you will be perfect for this role to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SMCP-202